Monday, February 10, 2014

80 years

Lord thank you for my grandma.

Have you tried to imagine being 80 years old?  I really had not until I celebrated my grandmas 80th birthday yesterday.  A flood of memories come back as I reflect on half of those years I have spent with her.

This is my reflection on her 80 years:

black and white t.v.
sleepovers
divorce
church
many fun family get togethers
picking yummy vegtables in the garden
a life of mediating
watching siblings be with the Lord
working
hard times with not alot of money
grandchildren
great grandchildren
trips to florida
trips to vegas
taking care of her sister Rosie
swimming
horseshoes
lots and lots of crocheting
Bingo
lots of playing cards
wordsearch
St. Clements
2nd marriage

How exciting to celebrate 80 years of someones life.  God has been watching over her all these years and has a great plan for her. 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment