Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Inside out

Thank you for inside out days.


Some may figure this picture out right away and others might take  a few minutes. 

Let me help!

The picture shows a picture of my pants (butt side sorry).  As I looked in the mirror for a quick side view I noticed my new grown tail.  No relation to the bunny we got at Christmas.

I love the joys of being a stay at home mom.  11 years later and I still do not know how to put pants on early in the morning.  I thought it was so funny and had a good laugh with God. Wonder how I will put on my Angel wings...probably upside down.

I am proud to say I am a stay at home mom of 11 years and I do not know how to put my own pants on some days.  Just some days.

6 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, Heather, I put my shirt on inside out the other day. But I am much older than you so I can use 'getting older and dafter' as my excuse! Funny girl. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I didn't even write an excuse as to why i did that...besides it being early....LOL. I had my glasses on even. so funny

      Delete
  2. Just some days? Mmmmm. Every time I see you I will wonder if your pants are on the right way LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all - this is why I love you you - you live with all of your insides out. We all see your heart first, and then the outside of you!!!!

    Second , I have a son who like many other children with sensory issues CHOOSES to where his shirts inside out because of the tags that are bothersome - even when they are snipped off to the best of my abilities.

    I will say that I have yet to see his pants inside out. LOL Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. God has given me my special heart and I owe it to Him for what He did for me.
      We love you too Terri and the heart you have.

      Delete